Nowadays, the world needs talented people to run the world. Panama, as the fastest growing economy in the region, doesn’t escape from this reality.
If you need future leaders, Georgia Tech has them. Georgia Tech sent more than 200 students abroad last year to 33 countries!
If you have a position available, you can register your organization in our site CareerBuzz at https://gtdopp-csm.symplicity.com/employers. All majors are available.
Getting Started is Easy!
- Follow the CareerBuzz link above.
- Click EMPLOYERS and then LOGIN.
- Select the “New Employer Registration” link and complete and submit your profile information. You will receive a password within 24 hours.
- Login and select the link labeled “Create a Non-OCR(On-campus Recruiting) Job Posting” and submit your position details.
- Duration of at least 14 weeks in the fall and spring and 10 weeks in the summer
- Students work on projects that are related to their major and are important to their employer
Further employer information
If you have any further questions or concerns, please contact us at
Georgia Institute of Technology
Georgia Tech Panama Logistics Innovation and Research Center
Tel. (507) 395-3030